World Vision Magazine to feature Women of Vision and Strong Women Strong World
We are excited to announce that the upcoming issue of the World Vision Magazine will be devoted to women and girls issues and feature Women of Vision!
If you currently receive the World Vision magazine, expect to see it in the mail around the first of February. A special brochure will be a featured insert in the magazine which highlights Women of Vision and offers an invitation to join. These can be reprinted; if you’d like extra copies, please contact Jeanie Ralphs. Or, you can print more yourself using this link.
- – Q & A article featuring Cindy Breilh with an invitation for women to get involved with WOV at the end of that article
- – The difference women in developing countries can make now and for future generations, by World Vision President Rich Stearns
- – How girls in the Dominican Republic are reaching their God-given potential with World Vision’s help; and how two HIV-positive South African women are choosing to live fruitful lives despite the disease’s persistent stigma and shame
- – Sneak peek of the upcoming “Girl Rising” documentary, scheduled for release in March
- – World Vision donor and WOV speaker Margo Day tells her story of finding God’s calling to help ensure abused girls in Kenya have access to secondary education