We are one month away from World Vision’s National Conference “Stepping Into the Margins” for all World Vision volunteers. Women of Vision and Child Ambassadors are pleased to co-host this opportunity and our staff is busy planning with great excitement. We are so pleased that so many Women of Vision will be attending and know that it will be an incredible experience.
Women of Vision leaders will meet starting in the afternoon of Thursday, November 5th to review some leader-specific questions and issues, and continue with meetings on Friday morning. Our general session begins Friday afternoon at 1pm with a tour of the World Vision US tour. Speakers on Friday include Rich Stearns and Eugene Cho. Then, Women of Vision will have specific trainings on Meetings and Communication.
Saturday continues with dynamic guest speakers in the morning. Then Women of Vision will host breakout sessions in the afternoon with targeted opportunities to learn about WOV Circles, Child Protection programs, balancing ministry and life, and managing church relationships.
For those of you who are attending, we have some questions for you to consider as you prepare to come. For those of you who are not able to come, we encourage you to follow along on our blog as we share insights and reports from our conference!
Questions to consider:
- What is God asking me to do at this point in my life?
- What are my gifts? How am I using my gifts to serve Him?
- What was my introduction to World Vision and Women of Vision? What has my journey been like?
- How am I sharing my passion with others?
- What successes have I seen in my Women of Vision ministry this past year?
- What challenges have I faced in my Women of Vision ministry this past year?
- What am I looking forward to about conference? What am I hoping to learn or gain from this experience?